Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am seeing CODY ! BOL.

It's Mr Cody PHOTO Time !!!!
Lots and lots of my pictures now !
My human were wondering, why does my eye still show the GOLDEN glow,
when they have already use the Red Eye function.
Anyone know about it ? Is it because it ia spoilt or something ?
BOL !!!


Here I am giving the " What you are looking at " face !
;D


Day dreaming face.
Ahh, those beautiful goldie girls !!! BOL !


Ears down.


& my so called ears up.
As I can't possibly make my ear stand like a German Shepherd ! BOL !


Big big moochies SMILE!!!

9 comments:

  1. However your eyes look, woo are sooo handsome!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: When we khorrekht my eyes, they end up looking matte/flat/and odd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cody!
    Funny eyes or not you look so handsome in all your pictures!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a handsome boy - flash-eye or not, Cody!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy Codyyyyyy!!!!
    You look sooooooooooooooooooooo handsome with red eyes or not!!!!
    We love watching your photos.....
    sure you're more and more handsome everyday we watch you!!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend with your family!!!!
    P.S.: JOYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Are you ok????
    I haven't heard from you and I'm worried!!!!
    Are you angry with me????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cody

    You look faboolous in all those photos. i think the wed eye function only wowks fow hoomans in pictoowes. But who cawes. You look gweat
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cody, we think you are sooooo handsome. You remind our moma of the Golden she had once - a long time ago. She loved to wrap her arms around him.

    We keep wishing that that pretty golden boy next door to our gramma's house was you. It'd be great to run and play.

    You make us smile,
    Jake and Fergi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cody....you look so handsome in your photos... I like your daydreaming face. You look cute in that pink hoodie too.

    ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lexi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyes look fine to me. Love the pink hoodie!
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!