Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally ! My very very own bed ! ;D

Hey pups, Roy roy roy here ;)
You guys know that Cody have a bed since he was a pup.
& I was telling my human to get a bigger bed fur me,
as my previous one is too small fur me !
& FINALLY, they got one similar as Cody.
But I don't quite like the colour !

The human was ensuring me that they will get a bed cover for me soon.
Hopefully it is not PINK anymore ! haha.


Here is my brother with his bed.


& here is mine ! haha,
I don't know why I keep lifting my front paw.


See what I mean ? I don't understand why is my front paw behaving in this way !
BOL


ok enough of the photos,
it is time fur the pup to go to sleep right ?


ok pups, it is VIDEO time ;)
Our human sort of use the same song as the previous video.
She claims that that suit us a lot. BOL,
I guess another reason is because she do not have any more ideas of song fur the videos ;X




& okok, I admit about what Cody said,
I am doing a surprise for somepup on her barkday.
Oh man that big mouth big brother of mine !
Cody : "WHAT ! 1 June 1 June ! " :P

Lots of drooly kisses,

15 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Nice bed - and I happen to like your theme song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can see why you are wanting a cover for the Grrreat new bed. Pink is sooooo girly. Nice moves with the kong toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! for a new bed!!

    Have a grrreat weekend!
    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over that pink bed! I kinda like your song!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. we furry much like your new bed
    did you baptize it by tooting on it already??
    teehee
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this song in our household. It's got a special special meaning and it's associated with extreme happiness and success. And again, it was very fitting for the playful upbeat video. I agree on the bed issue. What's up with that. I'd lift my paw too in protest, but I'm afraid I'd fall over since I'd have only two left to stand on.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great beds for you!!!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roy, this video helps us see what a puppy you still are. You are so cute! Glad you like your new bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the video! It's so nice to see a doggy pal in action :) Congrats on the bed, even if it is pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Guys,

    We haven't been dropping by for a long time. *sheepish grin*

    And we realise that there's a new addition to your furmily! Congrats!

    Regards,
    Sugar w Posh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woof! Woof! Hope you had a very good night ... had an enjoyable dream. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Roy!
    Your very own bed but... pink??
    That's why you were lifting your paw!
    I am sure you will have a nice and manly cover for it soon!
    I love your video!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some cool beds!

    Addie received her huge package! We are working on the post right now.

    Thank you sooooooooooo very much!

    You have spoiled her way to much!

    So Cody, please let us know what you would like for YOUR Birthday that is coming up, ok?

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice new bed, but not particularly "Guy-like" is it? Still, I'm sure that your people will see that you can't continue to been seen on something that girly! Good luck, Roy.

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!