Monday, March 12, 2012

Feeling the L.O.V.E

Whoops, we have been so busy, or should I say my human sister have been very busy with school recently. Just when you think examinations are over means holidays?! She only had a pathetic 4 days holiday before starting of her final year in polytechnic. So she have been so busy at school recently, starting school early in the morning, and come home during dinner time. We barely have play time together, only before sleeping and weekends. Poor sister~

Anyone could give my sister advise on what she should further study on in terms of business? haha. As she NEEDS to earn big bucks to buy us TREATS! She could not make up her mind on what she really like, so any advise on which is more recognise? There are just too many choices for business alone... Advise please~~~

Every time when there's bad news, there's also the GOOD right? Guess who came knocking on our door last week or so? A POSTMAN with a BOX! Filled with L.O.V.E!

 Make a guess who the sender is? :)
 OPEN TIMEEEEE~
 Hmm.. A very familiar scent! It's from Finn!!
 Immediately,  I picked out my favourite among the loot :P
 Quack Quack...
 I miss you Finnnnnnnn~ Hey Mr Ducky, you are not cooperating, stop smiling...
 Missing Finn~
 Thinking of Finn...
 Don't you even think about it HUMAN! :P
 My sexy thick lips!
 My L.O.V.E Letter! Only for me to see :P
& Yummies! Thank you Finn baby! I love it ;)

7 comments:

  1. That's the kind of parcel that's good to get - toys and yummies! Lucky Cody - tell your human sister not to work too hard. Can't advise on business though - sorry :-) woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are THE best shots!! That ducky is hilarious, he wouldn't be smiling very long in my house! BOL! Enjoy your new toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CODY... I love how you Puckered up Ducky's Lips fur a FINN Smooch!!!

    That was a love filled pressie package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your human sister is so busy. Looks like a great package, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pressies are the absolute best thing ever!!!! I love your ducky lips picture, Mommy smiled real big when she saw that one.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice pressies! I love the lips, Cody!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI HI HI Cody! I am so glad you liked the kissing duck!!

    Isn't that baseball treat delicious?!! It is one of my favorites!

    I just wanted to thank you for my Valentine's Day box. Just a little something for you there.

    Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!