Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Date with Scooby

Hello everybody & doggies.
I have a date with Scooby today ! We had great fun.
& Cody & Joyce went to Club4Paws today.
Will update on that tomorrow (:
But for today, Cody let me blog, as its my very first dating experience (:


6 hours before our date,
I received flowers !!!!


Oh my the flower have a card with it,
& it's from my stud Scooby !


3 hours before our date,
the delivery man came again,
this time it's a box of chocolate !
mmm~ yummy !!!


All these are done by Scooby ! :D
He came to my house with a little help from Scruff .


Cody must have told Scooby something,
but he is so good & smart enough to bring dinner to my house :D


mmm~ I really have to say,
those hotdogs that Scooby brought are very yummy :D


*blush* and when Cody is not looking,
Scooby smooch me !


Ahh~ & I already miss Scooby now.
Cody : " Lady seems a little fishy ! Did she did something that I did not know ? "
BOL !
Thanks a lot for today Scooby !
I love you !

xoxo,
Smoochies from your lady,
LADY :D

14 comments:

  1. Hi,

    It looks like you had a dream date with your sweetie. He was very nice to send you flowers and candy too!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful that you two went on your first date!!! What a gentleman he was, and to bring dinner with him!!! How awesome. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my lovely :)
    I had a pawsome time on our date today... You have stolen my heart...
    Hugs from your Stud
    Scooby Doo
    PeeS - Can I please give 5 votes today to my sister Suzuki?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is certainly in the air these days! Congratulations of being the Featured Blog! Well deserved!

    See ya!
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom and I are smiling!

    How furry special!!!

    Woo two make a grrreat khouple!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a DATE! I sure hope when My Ludo is feeling better we can do something just as special!! BOL

    Licks,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a date!
    Scooby sure is a gentleman!
    Glad everything went well!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dream doggie Scooby is! He sure knows how to please a girl!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooooooo cute!


    :)


    He's a great boyfriend, Lady!


    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dear Lady....you sure have found a wonderful...great...gentleman boyfriend!!!!
    Look you had a super first date with him!!!
    Lots of flowers....choccolate...plane...Hotdog....Kiss!!!Mmmmmmmmmmmm....
    Love is in the air!!!!!
    We're very very very happy for you and for Scooby....you two are a perfect match!!!!
    (Like Paco & Joyce.....right my love????? ;-)))))).......
    Congratulations dear friends!!!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses.....
    and from Paco a big special kiss for Joyce!!!!I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was such a sweet daye and Scooby did everything just right.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe that is cute! :) HUgs JOey and Kealani

    ReplyDelete
  13. So that's where Scooby disappeared to yesterday and why he is floating around the house today... He got himself a girlfriend! An not just any girlfriend, he managed to attract Lady! I hope you two are furry happy together :)
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds like a fabu furst date! What a stud to send you roses and candy and ohhhhhhhhhh - you must be beside yourself! Sighhhhhh! Ohhhhh Scooby! What a great date!
    Hugs xo,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!