Saturday, January 31, 2009

Water is heaven !

We will let the photos do all the talking ,
as we are super tired after a long day at Club4Paws !
Joyce & I went swimming today .
We stayed at Club4Paws from 2pm till 7pm ? BOL !
Super worn out !


ME shaking of the water !


Joyce finally can swim by herself ,
without daddy guiding her .
Do you think she fall in love with swimming ?


my tail slaping her face !


Joyce swimming , but after 15 minutes ,
she is worn out so she sat at a corner .


Kiki the Black Cocker , jumping in the pool !


Golden Retriever , Labrador Retriever , Cocker Spaniel


Kiki plunging into the pool !


Me waiting for someone to play with .


*clash*


Benson , Kiki , Cody


From back to front :
Benson , Cody , Kiki


From back to front :
Benson & Me Plunging into the pool !
Benson is my second best friend since young in Club4Paws.
& of cause first is Narla ,
but it have been like 2 weeks or so since I last see her .


Kiki jumping into the pool ,
to follow me & Benson infront .


*I don't know the name* , Me & Benson
Plus Kiki , gonna jump into the pool !
That seems to be what she love to do !


Look ! There Kiki goes !
*jump*


Look at her jump !
Isn't it cool !?


Benson & ME playing Tug-A-War !


Look at Kiki "FLY" into the pool !


Cody & Joyce
There seems to be a little size issues between us !


The Handsome ME !
Am I more good-looking then Amber's hubby , Famous ?
BOL ! Just kidding ,
The result is quite obvious :D


The skinny Joyce


Me & Joyce .
If you observe , Joyce is falling asleep .


Me & Joyce
Sibling Love


Joyce & my back view ,
we are actually looking at the dog that are boarding


Me & Joyce


Me playing with Benson's toy !



A video of me & Benson playing Tug-A-War !
You can hear us growl too :D
Dad gotta pull me away just in case I hurt Benson !



17 comments:

  1. Awwww Cody... we know you would not have hurt Benson. You are a good boy!

    I LOVE love love the pictures of you with Joyce. They are just perfect! She is catching up to you very fast. I'm glad she enjoys swimming more now.

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie & Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh tug toy play! I growl a little when I play with other doggies! I just love that Club4paws and wish, dang it, that we had one to go to here! The dogs are having an awesome time and I really wish I was there to play with you all. I agree with Addie and Lucie: those photos of you and Joyce are precious! How cute your little sis is (but know that you reign, C!)
    Love and Licks,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Joyce swimming by herselfs. She sure is growing up fast. I love love love those photos of you two!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how tired Joyce is! hehehe She looks so sweet falling asleep in the corner all by herself!
    You guys sure love the water!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys living a healthy life!
    I wish I could join the water crowd!
    Muahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cody! That sure looked like fun to swim and play all afternoon! You and Joyce look so cute all wet - poor Joyce, you wore her out!

    Your pal,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely water-babies! Looks like so much fun, we're jealous....our sea is cold....brrrr! Joyce looks skinny when wet, BOL!
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce looked really worn out!! She's just a lil baby, still. That swimming looks fun, except for the water part!!

    Snuffles,
    Abby, Olivia and Taz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great day. I love swimming, wish I could come play with your guys, I love jumping too, that is my favorite. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Cody!
    Yes, all those pictures speak by themselves! Fun! Fun! Fun!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tank woo fur sharing those pikhs!

    I bet Joyce slept like a golden baby!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at Kiki go-wow!!!

    Something tells us that Joyce won't be the only one sleeping well tonight. That is sure one fun place for pups.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD! That looks like soooo much fun! We'd sure rather be doing that than running in 12 inches of snow, BOL!

    woofs, Johann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Cody !

    I hate the water !
    hehe, but if there's a dog inside, I think I would plunge into it like Kiki !

    Nice photos there !

    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was a very fun day by the look of your great photo's.

    We do that growly thing all the time when we play tug.

    That looks such a fun place to hang out and meet dogs.

    Holly & Zac...XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. You poor Cody! Daddy didn't let you win coz I'm sure you were in winning position!!Great pics though..I must think of some pool like yours here...
    Lots of love,
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  17. that looks like so much fun!!! All I have is a kiddie pool.
    your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!