Saturday, January 10, 2009

We had our Fur-Cut !! & BE my PRINCE

Hey all my fur-friends ! Miss me ? I am Zena !
Lady was so lazy to post .
& she love using this reason :
" I am way behind technology , seems I am so old "
BOL ! I did not have my mohawk cut ,
cue to someone ! Boohoo !!
I miss Ebi Boy so much !!
Wonder when is he gonna get his fur-cut (:
So what do you think about our fur-cut ?
& Lady is finding a boyfriend ! Anyone interested ?


Tadang ! Our fur-cut ! BOL !
Just kidding , it's before our fur-cut !
That's our LADY !


Me & Lady the fuzzy fur-ball !


Kisses to our 6years of sistership (:


This is us when we have our fur-cut !
So what do you guys think ?!


Daddy keep saying I still have that THICK LEG FUR !! :D


LADY !


MEEE !


I am simply eyeing on mummy's food !


After a while , Lady join in too :D


Mummy ! Mind if you ACCIDENTILY drop the food on the floor ?


Lady & ME


I like this picture a lot ! How about you ?

OK ! Lastly , our old Lady , or should I say LADY ,
is finding someone to keep her save & secure !
Obviously , a DOG ! Schnauzers prefered , but any others also can .
If interested , do peemail us at : ladyzena@live.com
Email your photo , name , about you and such .



Hello ! I am Lady ,
a 8 years old Mini Schnauzer.
Mummy say in this picture , I look like Notti Scottie !


LADY again !


So Dogs QUICK !!!



21 comments:

  1. You all look simply stunning in your new hair dos! Lady, you should have joined Gooberstan's beard contest! I bet you could have won!

    Was there a handy accident with the food? Did mao "drop" any for you? I hope so!

    Barklove,
    Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo, you girlies look so glam with your new 'dos, Lady's sure to have all the boys queueing up now :D We had a Min.Schnauzer on our bloggy last week, did you see him?
    We love the last photo, you're really smiling!
    Slobbers xx
    Pee-ess, we haven't managed the "Cody says" yet but we'll keep you posted :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your new 'dos', much easier to see your beautiful eyes. Hope Lady finds her "someone".

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both looks very pretty with your fur cuts. :D I hope Lady finds a lovely boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey both of u look soo cute!hehehe..well..i wish i could be ur BF..but I'm a gal..hehehhe

    licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee! Not long ago you ladies had your fur cut & now your hair all grown out already? Wowee! Your fur sure is soooper!!! You both look great as usual.

    Butt wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very stunning with your new fur cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling Zena,

    Nevermind abt the mohawk, you still looked gorgeous no matter what! ("v")

    I'm going for my fur-cut with my notti sister next sunday morning, on the 18th. Mommy still can't decide on a mohawk or a schnauzer cut.. what do you think? Hmmmz~

    Can't wait to meet ya. Love ya loads~~

    P/S; Lady is a pretty gal. We are sure she can find her 'someone' too! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some great shots of Lady I am sure she will find a mate in no time. 8 is the perfect age to settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Furry khute girrls!

    Tank woo fur sharing your glam shots!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: however did woo wrestle the blog away from the other two fur sooooo long?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You girls have the neatest eyebrows! We need to have an eyebrow contest! The boys will line up after seeing this post, Lady!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all look lovely with your new haircuts...very stylish.

    tailwags
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  13. You two look really stunning! Very fashion, those haircuts! I am sure Lady will find a lovely boyfriend fast!


    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lady and Zena
    You bof look amazingly nice wif youw aiwcuts..absolutely bootiful..and I love the way you keep each othew company..so lovely..
    you should have no pwoblem finding a boy to fall madly in love wif you
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  15. You two look so pretty together. :-)

    Love,
    Holly & Zac

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two look beautiful with your new haircuts!
    I hope she finds the man... hmmmm.... dog of her dreams!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are both handsome and beewootiful! Your fur-cuts are so nice!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow you 2 look beautiful in yer new doos....'n tell yer Dad that lots of leg hair is ta kill fer....fer sure....is Lady really lookin' fer a boyfriend at the age of 8? Or is this ta be a platonic relationship???? You'll have lots of doggies applyin' fer the job......

    Dewey Dewster here.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. You two look adorable in your new fur cuts! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMD you guys look gorgeous!!!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!