Monday, February 9, 2009

A fun day yesterday ! & Vote fur me too !

Hey friends & their human !
I guess the photos for yesterday will let you know what we did (:
* * Vote fur Cody/Joyce * *
FOR THE SPORTY Dog at :
Mango's Blog
Every vote from you guys means a lot to us two (:
May the best dog win for the Best in Show (:


Joyce : " Mmm~ There is yummies in the bag ! "


Cody PLUNGE !


Weee~ I just love doing this ! :D


DIVE !!!!


Joyce is so tired after laps of swimming by HERSELF !
*clapclap*


Joyce


Grab the TOY !!!!


Sissy ! I want walkie now !
Then later we will come back to the pool for more swim (:
Walkie ! Walkie ! Walkie !
Maybe I will get to see Miss Fluffy tail Khyra !!! :D
Sissy : " You won't get to silly ! Khyra is so far ! "


Joyce : " Why do I have such weird SIBLINGS !? "
Cody : " WHAT !? ME !? No , sissy is the one being weird ! Not ME ! "


Joyce : " OK ! Who is this little imp? A mini Golden Retriever ? "
Cody : " OMD ! That is not my sister ? I don't have such a low IQ sister ! "
*laugh* Mini Golden ?! It looks more like a Pomeranian JOYCE !!!


EYES CLOSE :D


Left Paw up !


Both paw up (:


Weeee~ *JUMP*


There I go again !


& AGAIN !


Running a round the pool ,
playing what I & my three heelers friedn love most !
ZOOMIES !


I am so worn out .


So I decided to sit down or should I say SETTLE DOWN !


Cody & Chloe !
OMD ! That is "CHLOE" !
That's not my Chloe , how I wish my real Chloe is there !
):


Club4Paws ! My favourite place I call HEAVEN!


20 comments:

  1. Oh waouw you all can swimm ??? I still cannot.... bad Faya...
    Kisses, Faya
    PS : but I will try with Dyos next summer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two sure do love to do your swimmings! BOL!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked like lots of fun!

    I did see a stand in fur me!

    That was a furry nice Sibe pal woo had!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like you all had lots of fun!!! I am impressed with your swimming techiques. Shamu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are getting so big!! YOu need to stop growing already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD!!!!
    WOOWOOOWOOO...we love your pictures at Club4paws!!!
    you two are very very very great swimmer!!!!we dreamt to be with you and swimming togheter...OHHHHH...it will be wonderful!!!!!
    now...we're going on Mango's blog and vote for you!!!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you guys have so much fun in the pool - it's great! And Joyce is sure growing up.

    Later!
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Wish I can join your FUN. I voted hope it works.
    Woof! Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure do wish I could have a cool club like that. Good luck with the Mango competition, I think we are in the same category. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job, Joyce!!

    We are sad that we can only vote for one doggeh--your Cody sure is a good sporting dog!!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures! Keep them coming!

    Love,
    Homer

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love seeing you guys in the water! What great pictures!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo sure do have a lot of fun in that pool - won't be long and Joyce won't get so tired out quite so quickly.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Cody!
    Yes, I know how much you love being there!
    It makes me want hot days to take out my mini pool!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great dive and what pawsome swimmers you doggies are

    ~ Bae

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pictures! I LOVE to see you swim!

    Our mom was busy last night and was at work all day long and she didn't get to vote. We wanted to vote for you! We will all keep our paws crossed that you win!

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cody,
    I voted for you yesterday!!
    I love your photos.. you always have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wooooo, look at you guys go!! And what other category could you go in but sporting, BOL!
    Good luck at Mango-Minster :D
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh looking at all your activity in the pool quite wore us out. Think we will take a nap now!

    Molly and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such humourous pictures! :)

    Love them!

    Tuffy of Dog WOods

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!