Monday, February 16, 2009

Swimming Saturday


Cody & Benson
Best friends ever since I was 4 months old :D


You can see how close Benson & I was ,
I let him do anything to me ,
like putting paws on me & such !
Cody , Benson & Gunner


If I am right , Sable is his/her name .


Joyce swimming


Me , Swimming !


Hey where did my head go ?! BOL !


Cody & Benson


Sable


Sable again ...


Benson & Cody


Both shaking the water off at the same time


Benson & Cody


Benson & Cody


It's mine !
Benson : " NO ! It's mine ! "


Argh ! Let it go Benson !
I told you it's mine !


BEnson : " No you let go now Cody ! "


Sable : " If I am correct , I am then the lawful owner of that TOY ! "





Now it's video time :D


Benson & I playing tug a war !
You can see if you I care Benson ,
he will bark for my attention ! BOL !
LOL , & went he is playing with me ,
he will make noise too :D


In this video , Benson & I were playing Tug-A-War ,
until the toy ripped apart ! BOL !


BOL ! In this video , we are like two dogs fighting for a toy !
Look at our fierce face ! BOL !


Benson & I fighting for ownership of the toy in the middle of the pool ,
BOL !

20 comments:

  1. Hey Cody !
    BOL ! I played with Bell like how you played with all the bitings in the 3rd video :D
    Except that both of us will bark while you two are so quiet :D

    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, woo boyz are so funnee! We can't wait until winter so dat we can play in da water, too!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are hysterical with fur flying (ok - wet fur!) and bared teeth, snarls and grrrrrs! Love the videos and pictures! What fun you have at that club!
    Hugs and Licks,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that was a lot of swimming!!!

    Your videos were sooo much fun to watch!!

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie and Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun! We haven't ever swum, maybe we should try?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cody! I am a long ways away from being able to do THAT in the water! You are such a good inspiration for me though! I think your furiend Benson is pretty cute! You both are very good at tugging!

    I am glad it was all good fun!

    Licks,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like Sable doesn't like the water as much as you. Hehe, Tell sissy she need a blue doggy!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loved watching you and Benson splash around in the pool, Cody! Those videos are great!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if Sable would be my furiend?


    Furry nice pikhs and videos!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo and Benson could be brothers - woo play and fight so well together. Looks like Joyce is liking the water a bit more.

    Hey, did Sable ever actually get IN the water. He/she is a handsome pup!!

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is quite a power struggle you boys got going on there. I would have given up the toy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is still too cold here for swimming, but it looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had a pawesome time there!
    I had a good laugh watching the videos!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cody,
    Great photos!! We can see that you had sooo much fun... You always make us so jealous with your play dates.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What alot of fun you doggies had

    ~ Bae

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cody and Joyce! That looks like so much fun! You're lucky to go to a pool like that for doggies.

    See ya!
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow do you all have your own doggy pool? It looks like you guys were having a lot of fun. I don't like swimming. The only time I get wet is when mom gives me a bath. I don't think Banjo would like swimming either but will have to ask to make sure.

    Later,

    Bijou

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!