Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hey guys ! Cody is back :D

My doggy sissy have been blogging for the past two days right ?
Now its my turn ! Miss me ? Haha , I doubt so !
We make an agreement about sharing this blog !
Lady & Zena will have a chance to blog twice or thrice a week ?
I have learn to share stuff now !
Under human sissy watch ! :D

& Now I even share the blog with them !
Toys are shared too ! Boohoo ! Due to my human sissy !
& you guys told me to share too (:
I can share everything with them !
But there is two thing I can't share with them !
That is ... CHLOE & FOOD (:


Mummy took this during the day-time


& this during the night time (:


Hey can you stop taking my photo ?
I am not in a good mood about sharing my stuff alright !
Leave me alone you crazy woman with the camera !


HELLO ! I warn you !
Shoooo ~


After asking her to shoo ~
Her target was at Zena !
Zena : " Hey ! You were suppose to take photo of CODY ! Not me ! "


Me & My Kong stuff ball !
I love all my toys !
Too bad Lady & Zena do not like KONG !
They are more on the bone lover !


So the kong(s) will always be mine (:


Mmmm ! Yum yum !
Look at my fatty cheek !

16 comments:

  1. Oh Cody, I wish I could sqeeze that chubby little cheeks of yours!

    It is very nice to share with Zena and Lady! We look forward to hearing from them more often.

    Your Kong looks like a lot of fun! Do you get bones and treats put in them a lot?

    Kisses
    Addie

    P.S. We have been shopping for your Christmas present! We hope you will be sooo very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to share your blogs with your sisters Lady and Zena. Hey we see that your new teefies are out! You are growing fast Cody! Woohoo!

    Wags,
    Cocoa and Barley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had to share, lucky for me.

    Simba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey yeah it is good to share Cody. :-)

    You are enjoying your kong ball, hehe, at least you don't have to share that.

    Your pals,
    Holly & Zac

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a good brother to be sharing the blogging time with your sisters. I don't know if I'd be as good about sharing the computer if I had a brother or a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwwwwwwwwww....you're a very good brother to share your blog with your sisters!!!
    And your kong.........wowwwwwwwwww.....do you want share it with us?????we hope yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!a big bauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!Cody.It seems to have grown up very much from time when I see you first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now remember your sharing!!! You may want to share that kong with them. You know in good faith..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cody you are Soooo handsome! Cutie Pie! love Sami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee your fatty cheeks are cute Cody

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Cody!
    Well, at least the kongs are only yours!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cody, you're so cute with your KOng! They are the best toys... especially when they have treats in them... mmm!

    wags,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back, Cody! hehe! I love playing with the Kong too, but mine is not shaped like your ball...I love it best when Mom stuffs it with yummy stuff like biscuits! Another favourite at the DWB is Peanut Butter! YUMM...I have yet to try that though. Get your sis to give you some peanut butter in the Kong, and take photos! I can't imagine how your face would look like after enjoying that...hehe!

    Have a great day!

    Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to have a Kong ball like that one till Mitch came to live with us and he chewed it all up! You get treats in there, right, Cody?

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!