Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stingy puppy as usual !

Zena here again !
Ok , Cody haven't have anytime to blog you know why ?
He is busy protecting & hiding his bone away from me & Lady !
Forget everything about sharing yesterday !
When human sissy is watching , he will act like MR Good Boy ,
But behind sissy back , his true colors show up !

He didn't even want us to look at it .
Nothing works anymore to let him share his toys with us !
BUT , he knows that Addie & Zoe said about sharing the hedgehog !
SO that's the only thing he share with us !
The rest of his bone collection and others ,
he throw a margin between us & it !
What a stingy puppy ! :P



Look at him ! Trying to act like MR.Good boy in front of sissy !


In fact !
That is not the Cody we know ! :P


He always nag at me !
Asking me to sleep in a more Lady like manner !


Look at me !
Trying to beg Cody to give me that bone !


Sissy ! Cody isn't sharing !!!


I am getting bored !


Argh ! I want that bone !


Tick tock tick tock !
I can even hear the clock ticking !


Cody ! Please please please !


Cody went : " NO ! "


I beg him somemore ,
& guess what ? He reject me even more !


Look at him !
Looking at me walk away !


Cody : " My perseverance work ! "


" NOW I have the bone all to myself ! "


" YUMMY !"

20 comments:

  1. Oh Cody, you're busted!
    The whole world now know you're not the true Mr. Goodman
    That is not how a gentledog treating a lady!
    (If I was you, I would have taken my bone to a hidden place camera free zone to enjoy it by myself).
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, ladies and gentleman! :)
    I gave u awards! Check out my blog!

    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok Cody...my mommy is tryingto teach me to share too...

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco - The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cody!
    Mango is right. And in this matter he is good! You need to be more gentle with the girls.

    Love and licks
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just great. All you have to do is wait.. Remember good things come to those who wait...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I do the same thing with pee-wee only sometimes I don't even chew on the bone, I just kind of lie on it and growl at him. Hee hee.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boys will be boys...

    At least you girls got to enjoy the bone for a little while!

    Kisses
    Addie and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitch is just as stingy as Cody is, Zena! It must be a "boy" thing!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cody...we're Paco & Milo from Italy...you're great but you need to be more gentle with ladies!!!
    but.....boys will be boys!!!!!
    We are with you!!!!hahahahah!!
    Cheers a nd a big kiss from Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. w00f's Cody, Lady and Zena, heehee me not has to share wiff any dog..and me not share wiff mama, but me lets daddy play wiff me..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and we just commented about how nice it was that you share your bone Cody. hehe. We guess it must be really yummy hey Cody! :-)

    Your pals,
    Holly & Zac

    Thank you so much for nominating us in the bone zone. We were very surprised to see our blog listed. We feel very honoured that you nominated us. Thanks again Cody, Zena & Lady! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe...Cody is just like Kenji! He wouldn't share his toys with me too, but I would share it with him! In fact, he would take my toys sometimes when I'm still enjoying them, and I wouldn't say anything, but when I tried to get it back he wouldn't let me...*pouts* Oh well, I suppose that's the best part of being the baby brother,no? =P

    Hope you have a great day!

    Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cody! Cody!
    Be nice and share.
    Doing that you will get many more!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. cody better behaves if he still wants chloe to be his gf!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh oh Cody, you behave just like Barley! I can't get the chew bones unless he's not looking or having a nap! *sulks*

    Wags,
    Cocoa and Barley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw Cody..
    You gotta share...

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cody, just wondering, what's so great about wishbones? I have not tried chewing on one yet eventho we have about two in our rotten toy box section. Does it taste nice?

    Butt Wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!