Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh that BIG heavy bully !

Okie Dokie ! Zena here everybody :D
That Cody bullied me today !
Throwing his weight on me ,
& drooling all over me today ! I got prove !
I can sue you , Cody :D

Anyways , poor Cody did not went for his weekly routine today ,
that is swimming, if any of you fur pals do not know (:
aww ~ how saddening , but mummy said that
they will be bringing all 3 of us to Club4Paws tomorrow to have a swim ,
after Cody finished his obedient course !
YIPEEEE ! hope she keep her promise (:


Look at Cody " body-slamming" me !
Boy , a 20 over kilograms pup on a 8 kilogram adult dog !
Trust me , he is a FAT BUM !


Sissy , look !
Cody attempted to drool on me ,
by biting me !!!


Cody opening his mouth so widely !
Show off of his white teeth !


Look at our GRIN :D


I hate to grin like him ,
so I chose to " AHHHHHHH "


Hey stop biting me !
Argh !


AHHH ! Your drool !
Get away CODES !
That's a new name given by Amber-Mae (:


I told you to get away ,
now , I will let you have a taste of your own medicine :D


Match OVER !

11 comments:

  1. Cody,
    Tsk! Tsk!
    You're a charming prince to me but according to your sisters, you're just a big heavy bully who loves to bodyslamming ladies!!!
    How can that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so WWD! world wrestling dog!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khanine Smakhk Down!

    My money is on the smart one in the bunch!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: That would be the GIRL of khourse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised you're quite calm Zena. You always let your not-so-little brudder win over ya!

    Butt wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL!

    Cody you better not crush Zena... she may give you a good bite.

    You lucky dog. You get to go swimming tomorrow. I'm going to the dog park in a little bit.

    I can't wait to go play! Wish I could play with you guys.

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hei Codyyyyyyy...you and your sister do wrestling dogs!!!:-)))
    you're a real combatants!!!
    your photos are great..but Cody....the gentleman you do with your sister!!!:-)))))
    many of us licking sweet...
    Bauuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. w00f's Pups, heehee nothing like a good game of bitey face to break up the boredom of da day..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Zena!
    A good match of bitey face sure is great for a boring day!
    I hope you all will have a great day tomorrow!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zena, so who won you or Cody?

    I'm glad he's not my brother, He'd probably kill me cause I only weigh 2.6kg, hee hee

    Lickz
    Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great biteyface pictures! Mom almost died when she saw that you had changed from 3 to 4 muskateers and now we see on your chatbox that you're getting a new family member! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!