Sunday, November 9, 2008

Obedient Course , Swimming & a new Sister :D

Ok , our human went to the Ericson Pet Farm ,
where they got me last time ,
& was eying on a Golden Retriever for hours !
She is a female Golden Retriever ,
& guess what ? she is from Australia ,
ya , I know , so what right ?
BUT ! A coincident ,
we are from the same Australian breeder (:

They bought her & let her settle down at the pet shop for a week ,
& will be bringing her back on Saturday ! Her name is Joyce !
That's why , now our name changed ,
its now the FOUR Musketeers !
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce :D

Went for my obedient course today !
We did , attention , sit & BOW !
& after all of that , we went for a swim !
Swim along with Narla & Prince !
Two dog pooped in the pool ! Definitely not me this time !
Its the two I swam with ! :D

Poor brother Sam & Al have to clear the pool two times !
Sorry , we do not have pictures of Joyce yet ,
but we will once she come home (:



Head in the water :D


Jump into the water !


Me running & Narla swimming :D


Me on the land & Narla in the water


Prince & Narla somehow strangled & I was about to enter into the pool .


All 3 of us ,
Its sure crowded as we are swimming at one area !
BOL !


Cody , Narla & Prince


Narla & me :D


I am nearer to the tennis ball :D


I am the king here Narla ,
so bow low !
Nah , just kidding :D


Hey , after I told you I was kidding ,
you are climbing up on my head now ?
Bad girl !


Behave Narla !
She tried to press me down the water sometimes :D


Better run away from her !


Uh-OH ! she saw .
Better stay put !


Prince you're finally here !
Help me distract her while I run !


Run !!! :D


Prince somehow splash water on me with his paw !


Me being the so called tallest ,
follow by Prince & Narla


Me & Narla


We two are trying to play the bite the face game !
haha , we love playing with each other during Obedient Classes :D

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!

    I can't believe you are will have another sister! Why not a brother?

    Three girls... one boy... you are becoming out numbered Cody.

    But I know you will love your new sister Joyce. I just can't wait to see her.

    You sure had fun swimming today. Do you ever have cold weather or can you can swim all year long?

    Kisses
    Addie and Zoe

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Joyce to The Three Musketeers family.
    Cody watch out, you have more competitors now. Stop that bodyslamming bully or so-called the game pretending to drop down accidentally onto those sisters!
    I can't wait to meet Joyce.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful time swimming. We are so proud of you at your class. Keep up the good work. We can hardly wait to see Joyce..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new sister! OH WOW!!! That is so exciting. You are going to have so much fun. Make sure you are a good big siblingsto her and teach her all the rules!

    Tail Wiggles & Pupy Kisses

    Coco - The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Callie is doing fine. She just can't get into this take it easy thing. She managed to play some zoomies with the girls yesterday so mom is trying to keep her extra calm today. We are still pretty worn out from all the excitement. Nap time..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  6. KHONGRATS!!!

    I noticed that three had bekhome FOUR!!!

    I khan not wait to see her!!!

    This sooooo means WOO are the BMATH (Big man around the house)!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I khollekht stuffies since I don't destroy them - just play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the family Joyce!
    I am sure she is going to be happy living with you all!
    Great swimming time with your friends!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom always takes the best swimming pictures! I hate water but you sure do make it look like fun, Cody! We can't wait to meet Joyce!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!
    it's fantastic!!!!A new sister!!!!
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....now you are the 4 musketeers....great!!!!!!
    But Cody....now 3 girls against you!!!!
    WELCOME JOYCE!!!we are sure that you'll love your new sister!!!!!!
    we wait to see her!!!
    And...what a beautiful photos!!
    you have had a great day....we would like to be with you!!!!
    Kisses from Italy!!!!!
    WELCOME 4 MUSKETEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhhhh, A NEW BABY SISTER!
    Can I play with her???? Paweaseeee! Paweaseeeee! Can I, can I? Hmm... what? Sorry, wait a moment, my human is here trying to tell me something... ha? Can hear ya.... WHAT? I can't play with Joyce 'cause I'm in Portugal? oh man! What's this thing with humans and different countries? Why can't all the doggies live in the same street with their humans? :(
    I wish I could play with u guys in that pawsome pool... the only pool I know around here is the tub...
    Please, put some photos of Joyce in your blog soon, ok?
    Welcome, little girl, to this enormous doggie blogosphere!

    Love from distant Portugal,

    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhhhh, A NEW BABY SISTER!
    Can I play with her???? Paweaseeee! Paweaseeeee! Can I, can I? Hmm... what? Sorry, wait a moment, my human is here trying to tell me something... ha? Can hear ya.... WHAT? I can't play with Joyce 'cause I'm in Portugal? oh man! What's this thing with humans and different countries? Why can't all the doggies live in the same street with their humans? :(
    I wish I could play with u guys in that pawsome pool... the only pool I know around here is the tub...
    Please, put some photos of Joyce in your blog soon, ok?
    Welcome, little girl, to this enormous doggie blogosphere!

    Love from distant Portugal,

    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW! That's so cool that you're getting another sister! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no! A puppy? And a girl? A blonde girl? Oh my.

    Hey, who pooped in the pool anyway? That's kind of a bad showing isn't it?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!Cody.A pleasant atmosphere comes when I watch your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A new sister and another bundle of joy! We can't wait to see Joyce!

    Wags,
    Cocoa and Barley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Cody!

    You know... 3 girls = disaster!
    Lol! Looks like you have abit of hard time huh?

    Anyway thanks for visiting our blog, and yes, you may link us up!

    We hope you dont mind us linking you too & popping over to sniff butts!

    Till then,
    We better get going to change the link from "3 Musketeers" to "4"!!!

    Turbo Tails,
    Rudolf & Goofy

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!

    No cold weather!! You ARE the luckiest dogs I know!!!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  18. What cool!! The Three Musketeers have become Four Musketeers!!
    Congratulations!!!!
    I can´t wait to see Joyce!!
    Ihhh Cody, now are 3 girls and 1 boy! ;)
    Welcome Joyce!!! You have a wonderful family!!!!

    Love and licks
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how exciting Cody, a new sister for you to play with. :-)

    We love your pool pic's. :-)

    Your pals,
    Holly & Zac

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!