Friday, November 7, 2008

Show me your teethies & your gorgeous smile like what I did :D

Its the Mr Doggy of the house today !
Duh .. Its so obvious its me , CODY :D
Ok , Sad news about the hedgehog !
I have operated a small hole on it & pull the squeaker out !
Now ? No more squeaky sound coming out from it anymore ! ):
But I still love the hedgehog a lot Addie (:

Ok , basically today , nothing much happen !
Mummy booked a yearly vaccination appointment for Lady & Zena on 19 November ,
I was so happy that I don't have to visit the vet !
BUT ! Mummy suddenly book a appointment for me too !
About taking my blood test to see whether
I need the heart worm pills as precautions ,
as I always go swimming & there are quite a number of
mosquito around me that I don't know !



I am serious now ,
not even a smile !
* remind you of Amber-Mae ?


SMILE !!!!


OK , I am biting on one side of my cheek to make it look skinnier !
But it seems to make me look uglier !


Show my teethies !!!


See my grown teethies ! :D

14 comments:

  1. Cody, you get cuter and cuter every day!

    I hope you are good with those new teeth and only use them for treats and not biting.

    My favorite part of the toy is the squeeker! I run around the house with it. It is my mission to remove all squeekers from all toys!

    Have a wonderful day and weekend!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my toys khome with extra skhweakers but I don't need 'em -

    Want me to send them your way?

    Furry nice teethies woo have!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! You have really shiny pearly whites Codes!!!

    Butt wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  4. w0-0f's Pups, myyyy watt biig teefies u gots ther Cody...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got beautiful teeth, Cody! Make sure to keep chewing on those dentabones to keep them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the teethie pictures the best..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cody, you have such nice clean teeth. We like the pic of you biting your cheek and your cute wet nose on it..... hehe

    Your pals,
    Holly & Zac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some clean healthy pearlies! Keep up the good work!
    Love, Dino

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cody, you have beautiful teeth!

    Love and licks
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  10. cody, see your wet wet nose. just like dopey's! his nose get wet all the time.

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Cody!
    Good luck at the vet to you all!
    Nice smiling showing teeth pictures!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a cut up, Cody! You have a wonderful smile!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!