Sunday, September 7, 2008

Daddy's , Mummy's & Jiejie's Precious :D

Cody the Mr Lazy bumbum had a bathe today !
He simply spelled nicer after the bathe ;P
Humans made us din din special today !
We had Rice , Carrot & Shredded Beef & Lamb for dinner !
Woah ! :D


Lazy bum & Lady !


Presenting me the handsome dashing Cody !
Puke* I don't mean to be so thick skin !
My human made me ! :P


Looking straight @ what daddy is doing :D


I love my Mr.Bone !


This is why the call me Mr Lazy bumbum !
I really Can't Help but SLEEP :D

6 comments:

  1. Heya lady & Zena! I didn't know you had a new little brudder or is it little sister? Anyway he/she is sooo adorable!

    Butt wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm that sure sounds like a great dinner...I need to get a dinner like that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...all dinners with meat inside is always delish! *grins* And I like to sleep too after dinner...=P

    Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cody !!!

    How old are you Cody ? You look so adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cody!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! We have linked you up! You look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so soft and cuddly, Cody! You're a very handsome boy!
    You have both of us drooling thinking about your dindin!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!