Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The pathetic threesome :P


Lady & Zena


Did they just had a quarrel ?
They doesn't seem to look @ each other !


Ok , the truth is , you notice someone that is not in the picture ?

YA ! we are looking @ that someone !


We sort of dragged her in the picture ! ZENAAAA !



I am protecting my wishbone ,

but it seems that Lady & Zena are aiming @ it !


Depressing pup when he doesn't have human sister around !

Shes still in school ! D:
but now ,
she is back with lots of cuddles & kisses for us (:



am trying to hide away from the camera !

You still don't understand ?


SEEE ! Hide from the CAMERA !!!

even such a small area ,

i die die also must squeeze in !


Toilet pup !


After a while , as usual , SLEEPING !


Its obvious that my smile is because of sister :D


Have all my toys under my protection !


Yeap ! Even when I sleep :D
I don't want anyone to touch it ,
even my beloved human sister (:

9 comments:

  1. You sure love your human sister alot! Barley sleeps with his wishbone with him too. I asked mummy to buy another wishbone for me but she say we must learn to share argh! Truth is I heard her mumbling the wishbone/nyla bones are not cheap so she is reluctant to get another one! Sheesh!!! X_X

    Wags,
    Cocoa and Barley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof Pups

    You have to sleep with your toys, it's important. Then you'll have them right there, ready to go when you wake up.

    Desert Pups

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love sleeping on tile too!

    Does it get very hot where you are? Tile feels sooooo good against the tum on a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cody,
    I love to sleep on tiled floor too cos it's much cooler in our humid weather.. :)
    Hmmm.. sometimes those humans just can't let us have some peace.. they try to take our photos when we eat, when we are TRYING to sleep, when we are playing with our toys, when we are doing our 'business'.. Heehee..
    Is your sister counting down to her exams?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, funny pics of y'all.
    A carrot a day keep the Vet away, may I add, if you aim it right!
    Congrats on the Awards and thanks for passing it on to me.
    Please come to my blog to pick up the "Proximidade" Award, it's for you, buddies.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Cody, Lady & Zena.

    I came across your blog from Huskee & Hersheys blog. Wanted to say Hi and it's very nice to meet you!

    Cody, you have a very fluffy head. It looks so soft and cute.

    Love
    Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiee Cody

    I also like to guard my toy even when I am sleeping! My sister will sometimes hide it from me and that makes me go paranoid :P

    Cheers
    Bee Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pix! Cody, don't hide from the camera. You are too cute to miss!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!