Saturday, September 27, 2008

A fun day @ Club4Paws

Ok , there is something wrong with blogger ,
We could not upload our videos ,
so we promised that we will upload it tomorrow yeah !
But at least the pictures can be uploaded !
Thats Cody in the Club4Paws ! :D

Lady have been vomiting lately .
& she does not really feel like eating this few days .
any advise pups ?


When I just reach :D


Oh , that's Jesse the Yellow Labrador


haha , that Brown Doberman I mentioned last week !
Sam did not really attend to him much today :D


Agilities for me ?
I am afraid not :D


Running puppy I am !


Sissy did not take Daddy picture (:


Daddy trying to force me into the pool !


'Brother' Sam holding that Schnauzer !


Ready to jump in anytime !


Yipee ! See how good is ' brother ' Sam ! :D


Playing with the Beagle !


I came out of the water :P


ME , swimming happily !


The beagle too !



Oh , is that me ?
Nope its Chloe the Golden I think .
Did not really know what is her name :D

















Wow ! there is a lot of ' ME ' today !
But I am in the play pent !
Cause Daddy scared I play too rough & injure myself .
He say wait till older first ! :D


Sugar , the Groomer's Schnauzer .


My new KONG & Tennis Bone !


Happily playing with my KONG :D
But my wish list is to get the Black XL one !
But human got me this D:
Oh nevermind , maybe someone will be generous to give me (:

9 comments:

  1. ooh Cody, that looks like so much fun. You were born three days after me. I never met another dog so close to my age yet. :D
    ~Lickies, Ludo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get peanut butter and a cookie in your kong, Cody?
    We hope Lady feels better soon!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cody!
    Looks like you had a great day.
    I wish I had a pool that big here for me and swim there all day long!
    I hope you get that big black kong soon!
    Paws crossed for Lady
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! All that swiming and playing looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for coming by my guest book and blog! It is nice to meet you.
    Barklove,
    Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better Cody. Being sick is no fun. If you don't start feeling better soon please go see the Doctor.

    Cody, can I please come play with you at the club4paws? It looks like you have sooo very much fun!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops... I was reading too fast. Lady, I hope you are feeling better. Please take good care of yourself and don't be scared to go to the Doctor.

    I don't like when my friends are sick.
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cody, You look like you had a lot of fun swimming there.
    I've never even seen a black kong, is it as big as me?
    I hope Lady gets better soon.

    Hugs & Licks to you all
    Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Cody, you sure had alot of fun! So many goldies and there's even a beagle! We hope Lady gets better soon.

    Wags,
    Cocoa and Barley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snowy: YAAAY !! Pool time is my very fave

    We are sorry to hear that Lady is vomiting, and doesn't feel like easting. Our advice is to take her to the vet :)

    Maltese Paws,

    S&C

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!