Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day @ the Club4Paws

I went to find Brother Human Sam today !
& of cause our meeting point is @ Clud4Paws !
That is the only place I can meet him !
Too bad , poor Lazy & Zena stayed @ home ,
while I went to enjoy myself !!

When I reached there @ 2pm ,
Sam saw me & immediately carry me up (:
But after that , he was more interested in the Doberman
that was under his care on boarding rather than me !
Oh , I sure hate that brown Doberman ! :P
He snatched my human SAM !
Oh nevermind ! At least I still have Sister & Daddy !

Played until 5pm & had a shower there !
Bid-Goodbye to Sam & went home !
Immediately went home & SLEEEP !


I don't have the guts to go in @ first !


So I prefer staying on the land !


Finally , I think water is much more cooler !


Yeah , I want to be the Future Michael Phelps !











Before bathing & after swimming !


After bathing !


I was forbid to go out & run !
But instead , in the play pent !
Cause Daddy scared I injure my hind legs !
But he promise to let me play when I am big & have strong bones !


So I play with the Toy daddy just bought for me today !


Look ! A Shih Tzu mocking me ?
if I am right , her name is pebbles ?



Is her again ?!?



Now she even bring her friend to visit me ,
Cash , the Mini Schnauzer pup !









Thats why daddy don't want to let me out !
I may pounce on the other dog & injure my leg !
But I pounce on that Pomeranian !





Videos of me Swimming & fetching !

5 comments:

  1. What a fun day you had!! I have never been swimming before. It looks like a lot of fun!
    Love your pictures and video!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!
    Thanks for visiting my bloggy!

    Yours is super kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a natural in the water, Cody! You're such a handsome boy!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....would love to go for a swim on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cody, looks like you love to swim and play. I love to play, I don't know if I like to swim because I haven't tried it yet.
    I will try it when it warms up tho.

    I hope you and I can be pals and your sisters too.

    Love Gizmo

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!