Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wedding Guest Updates, Pink Baby Updates & Cody, the YouTube Dog :)

More photos of the guests that turns up during the wedding.
Wow-ness ! That's how many paw pals turn up. BOL :)


Khyra & Storm


Kira & Snoop


Simba & Jazzi


Sweetie, Woodrow & Marshall


Rae & Tessa


Momo & Pinot


Mochi


Matilda


Jackall, Thunder & Phantom


Huskee & Baby


Gabbi & Jake


Feather Louise & Darla Jean


Clover & Chewy


Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie


Bell was so excited she ran all the way to the ceremony


Scruff waiting fur the gorgeous Abby to arrive


And here she is


Hailey looking cute as evfur





Cody watching Thunder from the OP Pack howl.
But he just don't get how come Thunder did not reply him and continue chatting away.
BOL, Silly Cody !



Me with those eyes watching our dear friend,
Angel Princess Dakota, howl.
Observe my eyes :)


After a long nap, PB request to use the computer,
to check what Kylie is doing when she was away,
she sure miss Kylie a lot.


Very engross in reading.


Then we watched some television.
I showed her some channel that she will not be able to watch in her hometown.
BOL, Chinese Show ! & even I myself don't really get it. BOL !


Sister went sitting infront of us and blocked our view,
so I barked at her ! BOL.


& weee~ She is out of the way now !
We are bringing PB to the club tomorrow :)

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Cody!

    Woo made my mom's eyes leaky...that was sooo furry special to see woo watch Angel Princess Dakota!

    I'm sure she's howling bakhk at woo!

    I just knew PB khould get to go to Khlub Paws! What a lukhky girrrl!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww - too sweet!

    hope the PB has fun at the club tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....
    Cody...you are sooooooooooooooo cute and sweet!!!!
    we love your face watching Thunder howl!!!
    Sure you guys and PB will have a wonderful time tomorrow at the club!!!
    Wish to be with you!!!
    Lots of love and kisses!!!
    And Special cuddles for My love Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding guests all look so fancy schmancy! What a wedding this is!
    We bet Pink Baby will love your swim club!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Cody!
    Gorgeous guests!
    I liked your videos! I did the same when I heard Thunder and Dakota howling!
    PB is going to have lots of fun swimming!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cody, I will see if I can get Mom to video me again so you can try to talk back to me. That was so sweet the way you were listening with such sad eyes to our sister Dakota. We miss her so much. Mom is very glad she has so many photos and videos for us to remember her.

    Be sure to bring a life jacket for PB, are you sure she knows how to swim.

    Woos, TD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet she will have a blast at the club!

    Happy 4th
    Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!