Thursday, February 11, 2010

Latest family photo shoot :D

Our latest group photos we took together recently :D
But mostly is me & Roy :D


Our 7 months old Roy Boy :D


Roy & I.
Yeap ! Amazing right ! My little brother is taller than me already !
*whine*


7 months old pup vs a 1 year plus young adult ! WOW !


It's easy to identify who is who right ?


My little brother and I


Us again :D


& again...


More of us ! :D


That's how close we are ;D


You guys must be wondering where is our annoying sister ?


Here they are ! :D


Zena & Lady definitely need a fur cut !


Finally Group Shot :D


One Happy Pawmily !

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, beautiful doggies, beautiful pack!
    Lotsalicks to you all,
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cody, Roy, Lady & Zena,

    Great photo shoot shots guys. Roy is growing up so fast. We really love the last photo, it's like mirror imaging. Indeed, one happy pawmily!

    We wonder how our mommy would get all 5 (you see, Scrappy & Bullet has gone home to their "other" furever home)of us to keep still for the flashy box.

    -Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roy is surely growing up!

    What a pawesome khollekhtion of pikhs!

    It is so khool to see how woo like each other!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL! You got me, at first. More! Ha haaaa
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the photos are adorable! I don't think Roy is taller than you, I think he is sitting on the fluffier side of the cushion...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful, awesome pictures of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom/person was slobbering all over these photos! All I heard was awww...oooh...awww...

    Nice pics of you all...SMILES generate from every pic.

    Such a nice family...the girls are quite CUTE!!!

    Paws Up!
    GUS

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!