Saturday, March 19, 2011

I FEEL GOOD! :)

Hey pals! Roy here! Weee~ I got to go out on the field today!
Cody was punished! Because he can't go!!! HAHA!
But I heard he went to shop at some Pet Shop!! Darn it!
Oh well, I bet I am having more fun!!!


Sister took many pictures! So do visit her Facebook to view it.
Well, for those who have add my sis on the Facebook! :)
Below are some of my favourites ;)


The field is ALL mine!!!! WAHAHA


YIPEEEE! I FEEL GOOD!!! (Y)
Look at the flying ear :)


Full sprint ahead! *charge*


Dog show training with dad ;)


And FETCH! My favourite!


We went pretty early, so I had the field all to MYSELF! :)

7 comments:

  1. Really nice camerawork!
    A huge field all to yourself, ah! What a treat!!!

    Sweet hugs,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your fur really flies when you are running. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a wonderful dog day!!

    Licks from Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you had a lot of fun there, Roy. And we sure hope that Cody shared any treats he found at the store with you.

    We aren't on FB or we would visit you.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks like you had a blast! What fun to play in a huge open field.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked like you had a great time, Roy. Too bad Cody couldn't come along too.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pawsome! All that space just for you!!
    That will surely make any dog feel good!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!