Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's been a while...

Hey lovelies! It's me, Roy! I haven't blog for a while already, and finally THAT blog hogger gave Zena and me the chance to finally touch it. How have you guys been? Hope all is well! Cody have been BUSY lately, so... Busy Cody = Happy Zena & I ;) *because we get to blog!

Human sister have been tied up in school so much lately! I am starting to hate school! It snatch away our time with sister. I hate school! Teehee. You guys know Cody have a strong bond with my human sister right? He have been lying around near the door, when sister have not reported back to him on the time she is suppose to. Pulling the sulky face all the way till she is back. Well, on the other hand, human daddy means more to me :] But I still need my daily sister dose! I am her one and only honey bear :)

Can someone tell school to return our sister back to us? She have been so tied up with projects, quiz, reports, and soon... Examinations!

Ever wonder why my sis call me honey bear? BOL. I do look like one huh? :]
 Am I cute?? :)
I'm sexy and I know it! haha, just kidding, it's from a song, just in case you guys think I am crazy :P

You will be seeing more of Zena and me now, right until Cody is done with his secret "MISSION". haha. Have a great week alright lovelies!!!

6 comments:

  1. You are sooooo cute!! Definitely sexy like your big brother! Look, about the kissing booth, please tell Cody that he had better be FIRST IN MY LINE TO GET A BIG SLOBBERY KISS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roy - you are such a cute honey bear - love your expression in those photos - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that school is kinda impawtant. Peeps need to get their smarticles and stuffs.. BUTT I am SURE they could make like 87 seconds time fur You and the blog. Just sayin.

    Real cute pics today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Roy!

    Good to see you lovely photos once again. We are hoping your sister gets to finish all her school work and enjoy some vacation with you guys. You really are a honey bear!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mommy finally got my blog going again, but she says she sees pictures of your handsomeness on FB a lot. You are too handsome for words.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey Bear is a perfect name for you!

    ReplyDelete

Paw-lease drop us a comment, thank you! Woof!!